article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Blogging for Veterans

Waxing UnLyrical

How to write a compelling headline. Quick tip: build a multi-media knowledge base. You should check out what she’s doing with Social Strata, especially if you are looking to build and manage an online community, but I just loved this post about building a knowledge base. Based in the Washington, D.C.,

article thumbnail

4 ways I’d sell this year’s MIMA Summit to my boss (if I had to)

Communications Conversations

OK, so I’m going to write this post like I would if I were trying to sell my boss on sending me to MIMA Summit. Here are four I would sell my boss (if I had one) on this year’s MIMA Summit: I will expand my knowledge base. It’s the Minnesota interactive community reunion. MIMA Summit is the same way.

article thumbnail

Promise and Pitfalls, the Ethical Use of AI for Public Relations Practitioners – A Conversation with Michelle Egan and Mark Dvorak

Ethical Voices

Two others I’m seeing a lot of debate on is using it in transcreation and engaging diverse communities, and then the use of AI meeting tools. I used it to go back and dig through the knowledge base, pull it together, summarize it, develop some insights for me. When is it okay to record? How do you need to disclose it?

Ethics 82