article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Planning Mode

Waxing UnLyrical

First read this post I wrote not that long ago on how to blueprint your social PR strategy. Speaking of planning, I’m teaching a full day workshop for PRSA in NYC on Friday. area, she loves helping for- and non-profit clients, both small and large, turn corporate codswallop into community cool™.

article thumbnail

PR on a Budget: 10 Tips for Smarter Spending and Better Results

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Broadening contact lists and building even more robust connections can be accomplished through active participation in numerous community events, such as workshops, seminars, or conferences within specific industries. Sometimes, it just takes a little community spirit.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 PR Blogs You Should Be Following

Critical Mention

That’s why we’ve created a platform uniting software, education, and community to help businesses grow better every day. Since PR and marketing often go hand in hand, we suggest reading up on their strategic inspiration posts and top tips for content distribution.

article thumbnail

PRoust Questionnaire: Helen Reynolds

PR Conversations

What is your principal fault as a PR practitioner? I’m not into the details – I love the big idea, the creative problem solving and the community engagement but when it comes to implementing the nuts and bolts of a campaign, I just want someone else to sort it out. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery in PR?

article thumbnail

How to modernize your PR team workflow – The Essential Guide

Frederik Vincx

Hence, this isn’t a typical 500-word blog post with 10 tips to ( insert random PR activity ). It is full of practical advice to get your team on board during workshops, internal presentations, and pilot projects. Assemble a workshop from a diverse group. Make sure to represent this diversity in your workshop.

How To 60
article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

“Since we don’t advertise as a policy, we can only rely on publishing our ideas and delivering presentations at conferences and workshops and private meetings that help us to build relationships with clients that we hope eventually convert to consulting engagements. “I share to be part of a community.