Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Skype Remove Web
article thumbnail

How To Use Google Apps to be More Productive and Awesome

Cision

In my Gmail, I receive many Google Alerts and notifications from Google Plus Communities. So, what I’d like to share in this post is some useful features of the Google ecosystem that may make your job as a communications or marketing professional easier. I’m not unique. Google Contacts. Google Docs. Google Calendar.

Google 244
article thumbnail

Bringing Employees Back to Work Safely

PRSay

PR practitioners can meet potential new contacts and clients via web–based video-conference platforms such as Skype and Zoom. Open up communication further. Employees might have suggestions for how to protect their work spaces from coronavirus, so PR leaders should keep those lines of communication open. Show empathy.

Employee 189
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How PR and corporate communications can use animated gifs

Stuart Bruce

As public relations and corporate communications needs to become increasingly more visual gifs are one of the easiest and most effective ways to do it. Mobile friendly and work across platform including social media, web sites. Seven ways PR and corporate communications can use GIFs. Why use animated gifs?

article thumbnail

Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media September 28th, 2010 Tweet I haven’t been the biggest fan of my local energy company, Pepco, recently. That, I understand.

article thumbnail

25 Free Digital Marketing Tools for Nonprofits

Waxing UnLyrical

The life of a communications pro for a nonprofit organization is one that seems to require a daily mix of magic tricks, extreme sport level time management and creativity. However, it still would be nice to have a few extra resources to help you execute your PR plan and achieve your communications goals. Guest Post by Laura Petrolino.