Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Crisis Management
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Campaigns

Waxing UnLyrical

In this guest post for Jay Baer ‘s Convince and Convert, Greg Hickman explores why major brands and SMB’s can benefit from this affordable marketing strategy. 12 B2B Content Marketing Examples and Case Studies for 2014. Why: How are B2B brands achieving results with content marketing?

SMB 77
article thumbnail

Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy

Prohibition

So that involves lots of exciting things like online community building, social media listening, brand audits, online crisis management, content marketing and video creation and seeding. CIPR Yorkshire & Lincolnshire Pride Awards 2015.

Agency 54
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. Pay to pay, content grows; influencer marketing cools. “I Strengthening community-building and connections. I see a few things.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

28 Observations from 28 Months as a Solo PR

ZudePR

In 2014, a whopping 581,000 businesses started up in the UK. 4: Get Involved in Communities I’m a runner. Since flying solo, I’ve made friends from around the world, virtual and physical, by getting involved on communities/forums etc. One of them was me, Zude PR. Twenty-eight months on I’m still here, fighting the good fight.

article thumbnail

20 Insightful PR and Marketing Predictions for 2018

Sword and the Script

6) Finding a content marketing niche. Continued drive toward niche content and blogs, such as cybersecurity for the hospitality industry, or regulatory law for marijuana growers. These net more devoted readers, more qualified leads, higher conversion rates and the greater possibility of content-driven conversations.”.

Marketing 107
article thumbnail

How to modernize your PR team workflow – The Essential Guide

Frederik Vincx

The highest skills gaps were reported as measurement (53%), budget management (44%), crisis management (37%), and digital communications/social media (35%). Add to that the high turnover in communication teams. In 2014, turnover rates reached over 55 percent in PR agencies in the United States.

How To 60