Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Financial Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

4 Corporate Communications Lessons From Hurricane Harvey

PRSay

When my family undertook major renovations on our house in 2014, we began by interviewing several contractors. But few flood victims after Hurricane Harvey had the luxury of interviewing contractors. Fortunately, nonprofits and religious communities helped organize relief efforts and connected volunteers with families in need.

Corporate 108
article thumbnail

For whom the bell tolls

Stephen Waddington

Lord Chadlington will interview his fellow peer Lord Bell on 7 November in London. Last month The Financial Times suggested that the seeds of the disaster were sown in the relationship breakdown between Lord Bell and CEO James Henderson. The event is being hosted by the PR Company. Lord Bell left the agency in August 2016.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. The PR 2020 project was based on interviews with PR practitioners throughout the UK and the outlook for the forthcoming decade. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals.

article thumbnail

How People Made 2010 What It Was

Waxing UnLyrical

I served as IABC/DC Metro chapter president and with a fabulous volunteer board, managed to bring our chapter to a much better financial position than it was in previously. In 2011, I wish you health, happiness and wonderful, wonderful people. Here is to an even more amazing 2011!!!! I can only imagine what we can do in 2011.

article thumbnail

The MetricsMan Comes To #measurePR

Waxing UnLyrical

It simply means the primary objectives of most social business efforts are centered on concepts like community-building, engagement, listening, and participating in conversations. It is difficult and expensive to attribute financial value to these areas. To use the old saying – the ROI on these sorts of ROI efforts is not good.

article thumbnail

Measurement… Supplemented

Waxing UnLyrical

Priya was pretty clear about the fact that CRT/tanaka worked closely with CRN to identify and work towards awareness, and not financial goals, in this phase of the campaign. 5 Ways to Fail in Social Media | Women Grow Business says: February 1, 2011 at 12:02 am [.] The results? It’s worth the time to put thought into what to [.]

article thumbnail

Snapping at Synapses: Why Digital Death Sucks

Waxing UnLyrical

Making the grade I have no doubt that, from a financial point of view, the campaign will reach its goal. Hopefully the organization will learn from this and have a more effective campaign for World Aids Day in 2011. Instead, Ill find a nonprofit and community I respect and trust. It is a fabulous cause. Lead by example.