Remove 2006 Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove Public Affairs
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

PR professionals control the narrative, mitigate damage, and restore public confidence during a crisis. Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. Educate the market and modify perceptions.

article thumbnail

Ethical Issues in Merging the Science and Art of Public Relations: Aaron Kwittken

Ethical Voices

I started in Washington DC in Public Affairs and Crisis Management. I founded Kwittken in 2006, sold it in 2010 to MDC Partners, which is now Stagwell. It could be a false narrative or could just be narrative for placement versus narrative that’s actually interesting and serving a greater purpose to a community.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

The Talking Points #39between35and49

Communications Conversations

Susan Roeder, director of public affairs, Andersen. What I love about Susan isn’t how smart she is when it comes to navigating the world of corporate communications within a large org the size of Andersen (because she’s great at that). Jamie Plesser, director-interactive marketing strategy & execution, Allianz.

Agency 60