Remove 2006 Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove How To
article thumbnail

On January 17th, the #PRStudChat Community Discusses How to Get Strategic With Owned Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

At the same time, owned media has its share of challenges including how to get and keep your audience’s attention in an increasingly noisy media landscape. ET, #PRStudChat (sponsored by Spin Sucks ) community members gather for a Twitter chat on “How to Get Strategic with Owned Media.” About Spin Sucks.

Community 184
article thumbnail

Ethical Issues in Merging the Science and Art of Public Relations: Aaron Kwittken

Ethical Voices

Ethical issues in merging the science and art of public relations. How augmented intelligence can help enhance our profession. How do we create belonging in a hybrid environment? I founded Kwittken in 2006, sold it in 2010 to MDC Partners, which is now Stagwell. I learned the ethics challenge very early on in my career.

Ethics 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Veterans Day: A Granddaughter Remembers

Waxing UnLyrical

Until his health started failing (he suffered two heart attacks), he awoke religiously with the sun, had an impeccable work ethic and, above all, put family first. My maternal grandfather was also a young enlistee in WWII (born 1922, not sure how young, but in his teens we know) and served in Paupa New Guinea. Read All About It!

Facebook 105
article thumbnail

15 White Hat Link Building Tactics That Google Loves in 2024

Buzzstream

White hat link building is building links ethically and adhering to Google’s Link Spam policies. Survey and data studies are typically part of the digital PR strategy, which Google said they liked as a white hat link building tactic in a now-famous (at least in the digital PR community) Tweet from John Mueller of Google.

Google 71