Remove 2006 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Financial
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

article thumbnail

The Talking Points #39between35and49

Communications Conversations

What I love about Susan isn’t how smart she is when it comes to navigating the world of corporate communications within a large org the size of Andersen (because she’s great at that). He’s also been a big PRSA supporter over the years, going back to 2006 when I worked on the programming committee with him.

Agency 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Making of Cision: A Brief History of 15 M&A Transactions that Consolidated a Sizable Chunk of the PR Technology Market into One Company

Sword and the Script

Today, the company is perhaps the largest of its kind, and I think understanding how it got to the place it is now, offers an interesting window into the world of PR and the evolution of technology for the digital PR community. based provider of briefings for corporate and government executives, for $71.8 Capital Acquisition Corp.

article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

Deirdre is CEO at Pure Performance Communications and the author of five Financial Times books. . “I share to be part of a community. “On a business/corporate level, I draw the line when it is clear a business has the resources to compensate me and is just clearly taking advantage.”

article thumbnail

Contemplating selfie disruptions in historical and modern-day PR

PR Conversations

Between 2006 to 2014, he has also taught global relations and intercultural communication as well as public affairs and issues management at New York University. The selfie as self-expression. He remains a frequent contributor to PR Conversations.

System 40
article thumbnail

Contemplating selfie disruptions in historical and modern-day PR

PR Conversations

Between 2006 to 2014, he has also taught global relations and intercultural communication as well as public affairs and issues management at New York University. The selfie as self-expression. He remains a frequent contributor to PR Conversations.

System 40