Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Consumer Remove Print
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

Now, 10% of it is in print, the other 90% is on the social media platforms. However, we try to create real news or tell the truth to the consumers, to the services, to the products, to the projects of our clients. You can communicate a news story in an insanely boring way that nobody understands or pays attention to.

Hotels 64
article thumbnail

Can we press release that? 15 stories about the public relations industry (you won’t believe #10)

Stephen Waddington

It’s an overview of industry issues as discussed by my community of practice. I started an online community of practice at the outset of the pandemic. There are some topics that come up time and time again in the community. The New York Times printed the article in full. This is my CommsHero presentation. Good afternoon.

Industry 153
article thumbnail

The Influence of Influencers: Ways Healthcare Brands Can Leverage Their Impact

Cision

The report is drawn from tracking four months’ worth of social and electronic print media related to the topic, from January to April 2015. Key take-aways: What beliefs do your consumers/patients hold close? The anti-vaccine community has had to shift their loyalties over time. From Asset to Liability. i’m not anti.