Remove 2001 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Ethics
article thumbnail

How the APR Changed My Future

PRSay

I needed the framework of a third-party endorsement from a known commodity — with infinite reach, a solid reputation and a well-articulated Code of Ethics. Working for a national telecommunications firm in Atlanta, I lost a seismic bump up the corporate ladder. She earned her credential in 2001. A setback at work.

article thumbnail

In-Housing Trend: What PR Agencies and Marketing Firms can Learn from Law Firms

Sword and the Script

In other words, corporate communications is adding headcount and work that used to go to outside PR firms is being kept inside. The legal community, and more specifically the in-house effect on law firms bear insight. You have to keep in mind, big corporations can have hundreds of law firms on what they call a “panel.”

Agency 95
article thumbnail

Survey: Most PR Pros Say that Media Relations is Getting Harder – Here’s What You Can Do About It

Deirdre Breakenridge

The Intersection of Bias, Ethics and PR Stunts in Media Relations. Yet the voice of reason isn’t just ethical, it’s an inspirational way to communicate. This is PR at its finest – relations with a public community. Now, it’s say whatever you want about whomever you want.”. Say whatever you want? 2) Truly study the media.

Survey 377
article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

Main Topics Quick Links What is Mass Communication? Types of Mass Communication History of Mass Communication Mass Communication Theories Ethical Issues for Mass Communications What Does the Future of Mass Communications Look Like? What is Mass Communication? style vs substance.

Ethics 52