Remove 2001 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Crisis Communications
article thumbnail

Learning From Past Crises to Navigate Post-COVID-19

Reputation Us

As the president of ReputationUs and with 28 years of experience behind me, I have been striving to refine the art of managing corporate reputations during a crisis into a well-honed specialty. Q: What is the best strategy for communication in a crisis? A: Listen. This goes for social media as well.

Crisis 78
article thumbnail

How to be a PR Rainmaker

Solo PR Pro

Who do they call for communications help? Maybe the person they met three years ago at a conference, but more likely Georgia, the CEO of Crisis Communications, who sponsors the quarterly roundtable they find useful. PIE builds communities one person at a time, helping senior executives understand, connect, and collaborate.

How To 40
article thumbnail

In-Housing Trend: What PR Agencies and Marketing Firms can Learn from Law Firms

Sword and the Script

In other words, corporate communications is adding headcount and work that used to go to outside PR firms is being kept inside. The legal community, and more specifically the in-house effect on law firms bear insight. You have to keep in mind, big corporations can have hundreds of law firms on what they call a “panel.”

Agency 95
article thumbnail

A Brand Is a Business Risk to be Understood and Managed; Off Script No. 40: Brianna Carroll Boyle

Sword and the Script

This goes beyond crisis communications. So, I thought was interesting to see an experienced marketing and communications leader from the cybersecurity community, categorized the notion of brand under risk. When I got out of school in 2001, for instance, few of my clients cared about mentions in online outlets.

Brand 109