article thumbnail

Offleash Celebrates 20 Years

Offleash

LinkedIn, the iTunes store, the Safari browser, and Skype were launched. Last year, Offleash launched a new integrated marketing arm to reflect the expanding needs of our largest clients and to partner more closely with CMOs. Our purpose is to make a mark on the world for our clients, colleagues, and our community.

Skype 122
article thumbnail

How To Use Google Apps to be More Productive and Awesome

Cision

In my Gmail, I receive many Google Alerts and notifications from Google Plus Communities. So, what I’d like to share in this post is some useful features of the Google ecosystem that may make your job as a communications or marketing professional easier. I’m not unique. Google Contacts. Google Docs.

Google 244
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Free Digital Marketing Tools for Nonprofits

Waxing UnLyrical

However, it still would be nice to have a few extra resources to help you execute your PR plan and achieve your communications goals. This list is of free digital marketing tools for non-profits is a great place to start. The Skype emojis are the best in the business and a good reason to use this platform all by themselves.

article thumbnail

The Relationships You Must Commit to for Content Marketing Success

Cision

With just one statistic, Joe Pulizzi delivered a stark wake-up call to this year’s Content Marketing World attendees. When we asked global enterprise marketers how committed they are to their content marketing approach, 20 percent said they’re fully committed,” said Joe during Day 1’s welcome address. Only 20 percent.

article thumbnail

Holding out for a hero

Stephen Waddington

There was no other form of marketing involved or grand strategic plan. The entire series of events that occurred can be traced back to that initial press release, supported by ongoing authentic communication, a compelling story, a hero, a strong sense of purpose, and an emotional pull that resonated with much of the population.

Radio 89
article thumbnail

Letter from London: hold bad news for Monday

Stephen Waddington

Zencastr is a cloud based alternative that provides a Skype-like service for recording interviews. Check out the engagement rates for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for different markets in this benchmarking report from Rival IQ. If you’ve got a smart phone you’ve got all the kit you need to record audio. It’s a brutal read.

Skype 61
article thumbnail

It’s Time to Get Real About Real-Time Marketing & PR

Journalistics

When David Meerman Scott was kind enough to let me review his first pass at Real-Time Marketing & PR a few years ago, I remember thinking how amazing some of the stories were in the book. How ready are you to deal with a real-time marketing & PR event? For Starters, It’s Still About Communications.