Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Instagram Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram caption polls, TikTok’s silent fallout & LinkedIn introduces Sponsored Articles

Prohibition

Looking for the latest social media updates? Instagram’s engagement driving caption polls Instagram has rolled out an exciting change, introducing interactive polls within captions which were previously exclusive to Instagram Stories. You’ve come to the right place.

article thumbnail

Keeping Social Media Content Fresh

5W PR

Social media has become a critical tool for brands to engage with their audiences and build their customer base. Here are a few different social media marketing tips that brands can use to keep their social media content relevant and exciting. Companies can also leverage user polls and surveys.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Blog Contest Winner: How The FEEL Model Can Get You Closer to Your Goals

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post By Keke Ellis, American University Grad Student, FEEL Blog Post Winner. I graduated with my BA not too long afterwards and in lieu of me wanting and subsequently joining AmeriCorps, I spent less and less time on social media and I rarely posted in those years leading up to me deleting the apps.

Blogging 239
article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media continues to capture time and attention. Here are some of the stats revealing how much people participate in social media; where they spend their time; what they like to do and how often. In August of 2018, 99 Firms reported that Instagram supports approximately 100 million images and videos each day.

article thumbnail

They’re a 10, but They Don’t Join Social Media Trends*

Buchanan PR

C U T on Unsplash In the dynamic world of social media, trends have become powerful drivers of engagement, brand awareness and community interaction. Partaking in a social media trend can help spotlight businesses (and even help them go viral!) Photo by S O C I A L. Jonathan W.

article thumbnail

The Importance of Engagement, Not Just Promotion, on Social Media

5W PR

Social media engagement is an essential part of any brand’s marketing strategy. Increasing social media engagement can be challenging due to the competition for attention among brands and oversaturated social media feeds. Social media has become an essential part of consumers’ lives.

article thumbnail

Instagram Ranking Explained

Konnect Agency

In today’s digital landscape, understanding the intricacies of Instagram’s algorithm has become essential for creators and businesses alike. We delved deep into the information shared by Mosseri and have compiled everything you need to know to find success on Instagram.