Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Storytelling Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Almanac: Challenges and opportunities for public relations 2022

Stephen Waddington

We look forward to eight of the biggest issues for public relations in 2022. Almanac: Challenges and opportunities for public relations 2022 from Stephen Waddington This isn’t a review of 2021, or even a series of predictions for 2022. We’ve used some of the noisiest conversations in our community of practice as our guide.

Publicity 128
article thumbnail

2022 PR Predictions

Landis PR

Needless to say, all of them used some form of communications effort. 2022 will not stop posing challenges and creating opportunities for public relations practitioners no matter where they are based on the globe. ESG issues will be dominating corporate communications in 2022 and beyond.”. In the U.S.,

Trends 52
article thumbnail

How to Quickly Become Recognized as a Thought Leader on LinkedIn in 2022

wiredPRworks

To celebrate 17 years, here’s a 2022 version of this post updating subject matter expert to thought leader. Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a creative marketing communication consultancy that attracts attention, builds brands, and connects communities. To date, I’ve written 373 posts about LinkedIn.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. I see a few things.

Marketing 190
article thumbnail

Best Practices in Global Comms: A Conversation With PRCAI CEO Deeptie Sethi

PRSay

She is developing and shaping the agenda for the PR community in India and helping the association support and raise industry standards. The value of PR and communications in India has a new dimension, especially post COVID-19. Digital-first campaigns, influencer mapping and marketing are new ways of storytelling.

Local 133
article thumbnail

S&T Live Recap: JCPenney’s Michelle Sing on Leadership and Finding Your Wings

PRSay

While ICON 2022 buzzed with the excitement of people happy to be gathered in person again, PRSA’s conference in Grapevine, Texas, also gave PR pros the chance to hear about the latest trends in the communications profession. A 120-year-old retailer, JCPenney has long had a presence in small communities across America.

article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 82