Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Local
article thumbnail

Communicators Can Help Americans Vote in 2020

PRSay

3, Americans will cast their votes for President and for state and local candidates. Communicators have “a lot of great partners out there” who can help provide their employees with local voting information, said panelist Kelly Mason, director of corporate communications at Levi Strauss & Co.,

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Corporate Communications As companies grow, corporate communications become more important. Corporate communicators regularly work with stakeholders across the organization to develop and distribute pertinent info to employees and key affiliates. Crisis Communications There were some serious PR blunders in 2020.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. The PR 2020 project was based on interviews with PR practitioners throughout the UK and the outlook for the forthcoming decade. They are all issues that will occupy us all in 2020. Here are the headlines. Issues in practice 1.

article thumbnail

Theory: Boomers in PR don’t trust influencers or influencer culture

Communications Conversations

First, PR Week and Cision recently released their 2020 Comms Report which shared the following stats: When asked how much of your current engagement efforts are focused on mainstream media vs. influencers, 74% of respondents said mainstream media and just 26% said influencers. newspapers have shed HALF their newsroom employees since 2008.

article thumbnail

Edelman Trust Barometer data: More CEOs should be active on social media

Communications Conversations

While the continued loss of trust in government, NGOs and media is definitely concerning–and not great for communicators. The rise in trust for “my local employer” and “my employer’s CEO” could result in huge wins for your organization in 2021–with the right steps. Man, I feel old).

Data 88
article thumbnail

30 Pragmatic Marketing and PR Predictions for 2020

Sword and the Script

And now on with the marketing and PR predictions for 2020. In 2020 I think we will see analytics playing a bigger role in helping teams become more proactive in their approach with customers and less reactive. We’re used to seeing communications and interactions with brands that are personalized. Cori Pearce | ChurnZero.

Marketing 101
article thumbnail

PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell on Communicating During the Coronavirus Outbreak

PRSay

Organizations are continuing to examine how their employees, operations, stakeholders and communities may be impacted. Garland Stansell, APR, PRSA’s 2020 chair. Don’t employ any tactics that fuel hysteria, and be mindful in all communications, avoiding subjective adjectives and alarming language. Providing updates.