Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Handbook Remove Reputation
article thumbnail

A communicator’s guide to mitigating the risk of greenwashing

PR Conversations

Seeking value and deeper insight into a company’s long-term sustainability objectives and activities, attentive consumers and investors want to know that the company they are supporting is not profiting at the expense of the environment or people (such as employees or related communities). negative publicity; and.

Ethics 40
article thumbnail

PR Conversations

Seeking value and deeper insight into a company’s long-term sustainability objectives and activities, attentive consumers and investors want to know that the company they are supporting is not profiting at the expense of the environment or people (such as employees or related communities). negative publicity; and.

Ethics 40
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PR Conversations

Ethics 40
article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

I think there’s a mutual professional interest as well as enlightened self-interest; to improve the value and reputation of what we do. He is also the author of Content Chemistry, The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing. . “I share to be part of a community. I get to learn from those more experienced than me.