article thumbnail

#19: Building a framework for reputation management

NewsWhip

Building a framework for reputation management: Christopher Rivera @ Samsung. Christopher Rivera, Director of Reputation & Risk, Samsung Electronics America. Chris Rivera has led as the Director of Reputation & Risk at Samsung Electronics America for more than three years. The reputation and risk landscape| Jump to text.

article thumbnail

Share This: a Recap of #measurePR with Richard Bagnall (Pt. I)

Waxing UnLyrical

Boiled it down back to the basics of communications – the objectives… - focused on this – PR is about getting the right message to the right target audience to achieve an objective…whatever that may be – footfall, sales, share price, downloads, reputation change etc. Also, congratulations to Fleurie Amorette (a first-time chatter!)

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

A communicator’s guide to mitigating the risk of greenwashing

PR Conversations

Seeking value and deeper insight into a company’s long-term sustainability objectives and activities, attentive consumers and investors want to know that the company they are supporting is not profiting at the expense of the environment or people (such as employees or related communities). negative publicity; and.

Ethics 40
article thumbnail

PR Conversations

Seeking value and deeper insight into a company’s long-term sustainability objectives and activities, attentive consumers and investors want to know that the company they are supporting is not profiting at the expense of the environment or people (such as employees or related communities). negative publicity; and.

Ethics 40
article thumbnail

PR Conversations

Ethics 40
article thumbnail

Maximising resilience of health and well-being assets in crisis situations

PR Conversations

See: The Handbook of Salutogenesis by Mittelmark et al (2017).] The diagram below highlights a number of relevant ‘assets’, many of which I’ve come across within the career literature where the concept of resilience is also discussed. My argument supports your points, that individuals need wider support.

Crisis 63
article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

I think there’s a mutual professional interest as well as enlightened self-interest; to improve the value and reputation of what we do. He is also the author of Content Chemistry, The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing. . “I share to be part of a community. I get to learn from those more experienced than me.