Remove 2013 Remove Community Remove International Remove Newspapers
article thumbnail

Can we press release that? 15 stories about the public relations industry (you won’t believe #10)

Stephen Waddington

It’s an overview of industry issues as discussed by my community of practice. I started an online community of practice at the outset of the pandemic. There are some topics that come up time and time again in the community. The print edition went monthly in 2013, and bi-monthly in 2016. This is my CommsHero presentation.

Industry 153
article thumbnail

How Harry’s very LA relaunch has only just begun

Mark My Words

Now people desire to give back and give back support to the community.” Yet as Alexi Robichaux, who co-founded BetterUp in 2013, points out, Harry does bring a unique perspective. “He It was not a hard internal sale. What I’ve learned in my own life is the power of transforming pain into purpose.”

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Taking a Newsroom Approach to Content Marketing

Journalistics

It is the hot topic for 2013, as brands look to leverage great content to expand their reach, drive more engagement or improve their search engine rankings – to name a few. Brands have never cared more about content marketing. Don’t believe me? It’s great, isn’t it?

article thumbnail

PRoust Questionnaire: Andy Green

PR Conversations

To this seeming backwater Robert shone a dazzling light with experience of PR at the highest levels in the UK Cabinet Office, international PR with De Beers, and in the seemingly glamorous world of PR consultancy. Luckily for me, Robert had taken the South Yorkshire job as a stepping stone to retirement, to be close to the Yorkshire Dales.

Film 40
article thumbnail

Relations with customers and prospects

PR Conversations

In serialising chapters from the 1948 book Your Public Relations since October 2013, I have been struck by the relevance of the authors’ thinking and practice, often in total contrast to arguments that PR today is more strategic than in the past. Community service. Advertising, including direct mail. Press and radio publicity.

Retail 40
article thumbnail

Relations with customers and prospects

PR Conversations

In serialising chapters from the 1948 book Your Public Relations since October 2013, I have been struck by the relevance of the authors’ thinking and practice, often in total contrast to arguments that PR today is more strategic than in the past. Community service. Advertising, including direct mail. Press and radio publicity.

Retail 40