article thumbnail

Part II: Finding The Time To Treat Every Meeting Like a First Interview

Deirdre Breakenridge

Last week’s blog post focused on the reasons why you should Treat Every Meeting Like a First Interview. I offered several tips on meeting preparation from research on the meeting attendees to planning your own goals and objectives. Your online communities will be there even when you step away to get things done.

Meeting 341
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. This affords businesses the opportunity to interact with its community in real-time.

Community 206
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet Board of Directors Nominee Michelle Egan, APR, Fellow PRSA

PRSay

Each week, PRsay will interview one of the nominees for the 2022 PRSA Board of Directors. How do you maintain a balance between your work and your community/volunteer service, including serving on the PRSA Board? It’s a great time to work in communications and I know our members will continue to meet challenges head-on.

Meeting 148
article thumbnail

Meet the Media – Rick Bacigalupi

Landis PR

LCI recently had the opportunity to work with Rick on a wonderful episode of Bay Area Bountiful , called Sempervirens Means Evergreen , that explores the impact of last year’s CZU Lightning Complex Fire on the many communities of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Rick interviews POST’s Irina Kagan. Polly Ikonen and Landis Communications Inc.

Meeting 98
article thumbnail

Q&A Interview with theSkimm co-founders, Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg

Deirdre Breakenridge

Whether it’s a client meeting, interview, or family dinner, our readers are ready to jump into conversation. The post Q&A Interview with theSkimm co-founders, Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg appeared first on Deirdre Breakenridge. Interview PR 2.0 How did TheSkimm founders come up with the name?

article thumbnail

Meet PRSA Board of Directors Nominee Jeff Wilson, APR

PRSay

Each week this fall, PRsay will interview one of the nominees for the 2021 PRSA Board of Directors. I’d gone to several meetings before joining the Society, and I was impressed by the professional development opportunities and networking. What’s top of mind now in the Richmond PR community? . Name : Jeff Wilson, APR.

Meeting 156
article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Here are some tips to both landing media interviews and making sure they’re successful. If you’re tackling an industry event without a full PR team facilitating outreach, pitching and planning for press interviews can be daunting. As you schedule interviews, be sure to make adjustments to reporters or executives attending virtually.

Media 294