article thumbnail

Increasing Your Media Coverage Through Storytelling

PRSay

Whether you serve a large corporation, small nonprofit, major research university or municipal government, at some point your boss has probably said, “We need more media attention. Having worked in communications for a top-tier university, a regional nonprofit foundation and as a consultant, I’ve heard this question myself. If so, how?

article thumbnail

Digital Marketing and Storytelling Speaker Transforms Fables into Fortunes for Small Business and Nonprofits

wiredPRworks

Digital Marketing Storytelling Speaker. Are you looking for a digital marketing and storytelling speaker? Captivate key communities? Get to know digital marketing and storytelling. You’re in the right place! What if you could effortlessly. Attract more of the right attention AND. Your life would be a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Future skills for public relations practitioners - World PR Day

Stephen Waddington

I worked as part of a team of professional marketing and communications associations on behalf of the Government Communication Service at the outset of the crisis. The COVID-19 Communications Advisory Panel report records the impact of the pandemic on communications professionals.

Publicity 199
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Multimedia Development & Visual Storytelling Today, PR teams need to possess a strong understanding of how to inject corporate messaging into multimedia. Social Media & Community Management With increasing frequency, social media and community management has become the direct responsibility of the communications and PR team.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Preserving Authenticity: The Nuances of Ethical Storytelling in Advocacy Communications – Zainab Chaudary

Ethical Voices

I worked with coalitions at the intersection of national security and civil liberties – for example, with the coalition working to close Guantanamo Bay at the end of the Obama administration, working to end government surveillance. The community also didn’t always know what was strategically sound or how to get media attention.

Ethics 70
article thumbnail

Staying afloat in turbulent times with Dan Jasper | On Top of PR podcast

Axia PR

Guest: Dan Jasper has served as the director of public relations at Mall of America for 17 years and has more than 20 years of PR and communications experience prior to that. Dan leads public relations, community relations, social media, storytelling, tourism, and the advanced service portal at the Mall of America.

Tourism 62
article thumbnail

The Intersection Of Public Relations And Public Policy: A Strategic Approach

Landis PR

Unlike those involved in federal politics, local and state officials are more regularly out and about in their communities, presenting frequent opportunities for direct, ongoing engagement. It is not merely to make our clients known in their community but also to contribute to constructive dialogue and policy change.