Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove Workshop
article thumbnail

The Role of PR in Transforming Consumer Finance

5W PR

Collaborating with educators, producing informative content, and sponsoring financial literacy workshops are some ways to empower consumers. Advocating user-friendly technology The surge of digital banking demands crystal clear communication about the user journey.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling Training & Digital Marketing Workshop Debuts

wiredPRworks

On March 10 and 11, I'll be teaching an immersive two-day digital marketing, LinkedIn training and social selling skills workshop. Digital Marketing, LinkedIn Training and Social Selling Workshop in Chicago. Ensuring your brand tells a story to maintain connections and community. Managing your community relations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Tap Into Culture for Travel PR Strategies

5W PR

PR professionals can design workshops, culinary classes, art sessions, and cultural tours that immerse travelers in local traditions. PR professionals can design initiatives that connect travelers with local families, schools, or community organizations. These interactions contribute to a more immersive cultural experience.

Travel 78
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

Survey: Most B2B Marketing Writers Aren’t in Direct Contact with Customers

Sword and the Script

less-than half (48%) participate in online communities with their audience. And as a marketing leader , you have to stay on it – measure progress – and keep it top of mind. A few years back I was at a workshop at a conference for legal technology. That’s my take on a survey by Typeset and Mantis Research.

Survey 117
article thumbnail

Judging A Blog Post By Its Cover

Waxing UnLyrical

They might be helpful to you as you continue on your path as a blogging Grasshopper. This is hugely helpful, because each theme is different and, as a result, the way a post looks when published on one blog, might look completely different on another. I just get kicks out of mobile blogging w/ multimedia.

article thumbnail

Measurement… Supplemented

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Measurement… Supplemented October 22nd, 2010 Tweet Last week, Priya Ramesh, CRT/tanaka ‘s director of social media, joined us for the bi-weekly #measurePR chat. Were they paid?