Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Exercises
article thumbnail

Building better relationships with content marketing

Prohibition

We don’t need to sell you on the benefits of content marketing. When compared with other forms of marketing, content marketing has the potential to form a meaningful and long-lasting relationship with your customer or prospect. So, how do you get it right when it comes to content marketing?

article thumbnail

5 Professional Development Exercises Your Marketing Team Should Try

PR 20/20

Exercising your mind, especially in the workplace, is a great way to improve key traits and characteristics needed to fuel a successful career. One way the PR 20/20 team exercises the mind is by conducting monthly morning meetings to focus on a variety of professional development activities. No two marketers are alike.

article thumbnail

7 Reasons Your B2B Content Marketing Program Fails to Deliver that You Probably Haven’t Heard Before

Sword and the Script

There’s are several industry organizations that field annual surveys about content marketing and they are gearing up. Last year, the data overwhelmingly found every business says they are doing content marketing. This year, I predict satisfaction with content marketing will slide and many won’t understand why.

article thumbnail

Big Brands: Content Marketing isn’t a Campaign, It’s a Culture

Sword and the Script

Content marketing is the new branding. Content marketing *is* PR. Content marketing is the new buyer’s journey. But for the vast majority of marketers, especially in large organizations, content marketing is still a new concept, it’s still seeping into the culture. Almost passé.

article thumbnail

Survey: Most PR Pros Say that Media Relations is Getting Harder – Here’s What You Can Do About It

Deirdre Breakenridge

A high profile blog was “tipped off” to the feigned outrage and the rest of the media then picked up on it and duly reported the incident as controversy. For many, media relations is just an exercise in exporting a spreadsheet of contacts and hitting the send button. 3) Augment media relations with content marketing.

Survey 377
article thumbnail

One Prediction Each for PR, Content Marketing and Social Media  

Sword and the Script

Predictions are a license for liberty in mental exercise. Here are my predictions for PR , content marketing and social media ; one each. In 2017, PR professionals will be increasingly viewed as strategic business advisors championing integrated communications across the silos of digital marketing, PR and social media.

article thumbnail

Can you Profit Directly from Content Marketing? Proceed with Caution

Sword and the Script

Regular readers know I bought into the concept of “ content marketing ” many years ago. It was in effect the coining of a term that characterized a strategy my team and I was already working on across traditional PR, digital marketing and social media. 3 Studies that Challenge Marketing Assumptions.