Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

6 Awesome Examples of How To Leverage Corporate History in Brand Storytelling

MaccaPR

Your brand can share storytelling moments from its company history with your key stakeholders, too. Corporate histories are important to customers, employees, business partners, and community members. But, it takes strategic insight and smart planning to communicate a brand’s history well. Legos' Corporate History Video.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Best WUL Guest Posts of 2015

Waxing UnLyrical

Five Observations Gained from Starting an Online Community. Storytelling through the Eyes of a Child. You are never too old to apply the lessons learned from stories to your business strategy,” writes Karelyn Lambert as she shares “lessons learned from storytelling to children that can easily be used by your brand.”

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: PRSA Counselors Academy 2015

Waxing UnLyrical

Emergency surgery prevented me from traveling to Laguna this past week for PRSA Counselors Academy 2015 … gah! Importance of storytelling for your organization. Why: “I think ‘community’ was just becoming a social media buzzword at the time. Emergencies never happen at a convenient time, do they?

article thumbnail

Preserving Authenticity: The Nuances of Ethical Storytelling in Advocacy Communications – Zainab Chaudary

Ethical Voices

This was between 2015 and 2018, which was a big time for a lot of Islamophobic rhetoric, the Muslim ban, and the Supreme Court work around that. If you remember in 2017 when the Muslim ban was first announced, people flocked in droves to airports, to support the community, to provide legal support. That momentum was amazing.

Ethics 69
article thumbnail

The Indispensible Role of Today's Public Relations Pro

PR Job Coach

As we enter 2015, the importance of public relations today can not be underestimated. PR practitioners also serve as strategic content developers and storytellers, helping their organizations formulate key messages that are resonant with the corporate culture and nature of the organization.

Publicity 100
article thumbnail

Skybound Dreams: The Inspiring Journey of Pilot Amanda J. Harrison

PR for Anyone

After acquiring her Tiger Moth in 2015, Amanda encountered setbacks, including significant refurbishments and battling breast cancer while coping with personal loss. Amanda’s storytelling not only paints a vivid picture of her adventure but also highlights the unpredictability and challenges inherent in pursuing ambitious dreams.

Airlines 130
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Brad Marley , Chief Storyteller, Yelram Media . 2015: 6 Pragmatic Content Marketing Predictions for 2015. You’ll find my own prognostication at the very bottom.

Marketing 215