Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Local Remove Radio
article thumbnail

Remembering how 9/11 Changed the World – and Communications

wiredPRworks

Twenty years ago, today, we remember how 9/11 changed the world – and communications. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications. We needed to find ways to communicate quickly, accurately and effectively. Backpack communications was the most reliable and quick route to homes.

article thumbnail

Remembering how 9/11 Changed the World – and Communications

wiredPRworks

Twenty years ago, today, we remember how 9/11 changed the world – and communications. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications. We needed to find ways to communicate quickly, accurately and effectively. Backpack communications was the most reliable and quick route to homes.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How September 11 Impacted PR and Email Communications

wiredPRworks

In 2012, I wrote an update on a previous post with thoughts on how the September 11 attacks immediately reshaped community, public relations and communications. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications. We needed to find ways to communicate quickly, accurately and effectively.

article thumbnail

Reflecting on 9/11 Anniversary #NeverForget

wiredPRworks

Today, I'm posting an update on a previous post with thoughts on how the September 11 attacks immediately reshaped community, public relations, and communications from my perspective as an education communicator. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications.

article thumbnail

Acting Ethically Means Going Beyond Performative Action – Candace Hamana

Ethical Voices

I got my start in public relations, interestingly enough, doing political campaigns and community organizing back in South Carolina in 2007. I felt very compelled and impassioned with the work that I was doing in the communities in the South, the hotbed of retail politics. I was in charge of being the liaison to tribal communities.

Ethics 81