Remove 2008 Remove Community Remove Pitching Remove Print
article thumbnail

Out-of-Work Writing Talent Means Huge Opportunity for Brands

PR 20/20

In 2008, the financial climate started to take a turn for the worse in the United States and around the globe. Nonmedia companies, who in some cases had robust print custom magazines, began to lay off portions of their content teams. It includes 13 strategies marketers need to employ now. Download it free today.

Writing 72
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

As chief editor, I lead all FleetOwner’s content planning efforts for both print and digital. That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. What advice do you have for PR people that want to pitch you?

Meeting 60
article thumbnail

From Marcus Rashford to Maro Itoje, Jay Z’s Roc Nation is re-inventing celebrity

Mark My Words

Susannah Butter peeks inside a personal branding powerhouse that’s changing the off-the-pitch role of sporting heroes as we know it. We want to do the best for our clients, looking at what they can achieve on and off the pitch, to build their brand but also give back.’. So why do stars want to sign with Roc Nation in particular?

Sports 60