Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Running Corporate Communications and Social Media

wiredPRworks

He currently is the Chief Communications Officer at the international law firm Vinson & Elkins where he leads a team that manages the firm’s public relations efforts, including brand services, media relations, internal communications, rankings, website, and social media. Tune into smart insights, cool tips, and lots of laughs.

article thumbnail

Adapting Strategies for Effective Storytelling in the Social Media Era

PRSay

What is unique about my position is that I sit within the our Portland Newsroom – consisting of our PR, Social and Analytics team – so I work hand in hand with my PR leads, Social Strategists, Community Managers and Analytics lead. This could be a great way for storytellers to communicate their messages to the right audiences in real time.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

Storytelling success stories. Produced for both aspiring and recognized digital thought leaders, this show focuses on how social media contributes to creating and sustaining business, Barbara interviews friends in high places. What We Talked About on Growing Social New. New additions to the new rules of marketing and PR.

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

Masters in Marketing Interview: Paul Furiga, WordWrite Communications

Mindful Marketing

Paul Furiga is chief storyteller, founder and CEO of WordWrite Communications. Paul is active in the community, serving as vice chair of the River City Brass, on the boards of Fragasso Financial Advisors, The Rivers Club and the IABC Pittsburgh Chapter. To us, storytelling is the fundamental essence of how people communicate.