article thumbnail

Power of Digital Storytelling: A Guide for Nonprofits to Engage Youth to Become Change Agents

Deirdre Breakenridge

Youth engagement through the art of digital storytelling. Digital storytelling has become a key tool for many organizations to engage with their audiences and stakeholders. Similarly, many nonprofits today aim to develop relationships with young people and benefit from their creative minds. And, what do you want them to do?

Nonprofit 240
article thumbnail

Increasing Your Media Coverage Through Storytelling

PRSay

Whether you serve a large corporation, small nonprofit, major research university or municipal government, at some point your boss has probably said, “We need more media attention. Having worked in communications for a top-tier university, a regional nonprofit foundation and as a consultant, I’ve heard this question myself.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Digital Marketing and Storytelling Speaker Transforms Fables into Fortunes for Small Business and Nonprofits

wiredPRworks

Digital Marketing Storytelling Speaker. Are you looking for a digital marketing and storytelling speaker? Captivate key communities? Get to know digital marketing and storytelling. You’re in the right place! What if you could effortlessly. Attract more of the right attention AND. Your life would be a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

article thumbnail

Craft Unforgettable Experiences through Strategic Communications

5W PR

In a world inundated with information and stimuli, strategic communication becomes the linchpin for organizations and individuals seeking to make a lasting impression. What is strategic communication? Strategic communication is about using messaging to achieve goals. A compelling narrative is essential in all these cases.

article thumbnail

ICON 2022 Recap: How DE&I Helps Optimize Talent and Build Teams for the U.S. Military

PRSay

Air Force (retired) and is now director of inclusive communities for Amazon. Paula Pedene, APR, Fellow PRSA, owner of the consultancy Paula Pedene and Associates and executive director of the nonprofit Honoring America’s Veterans, moderated the panel. His father came to the United States by joining the U.S. Coast Guard at 19 years old.

Nonprofit 133
article thumbnail

Creative Storytelling: Picture This: It’s Not Just the Words – It’s What You Do with Them

Waxing UnLyrical

The great Brian Solis, who I had the pleasure of seeing live in 2013 as keynote speaker at the PRSA’s International Conference, recently published this article on LinkedIn about creative storytelling. Solis says that 550,000 LinkedIn members describe themselves as storytellers. Are you one of them? Connect with her on LinkedIn.

article thumbnail

Insights on Working With Deaf Talent in Media and Communications

PRSay

The family owns a fishing business and its members are leaders of their community. PR professionals can help prepare journalists for interviews with deaf actors, writers and other storytellers to help be better allies and more inclusive communicators. Deaf people like us are part of society. Deaf” is a more acceptable term.

Film 156