Remove Article Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove Real Estate
article thumbnail

Public Relations Skills

PR for Anyone

As a real estate agent, it’s important to be the “famous” agent in your community. The media is going to use someone as their real estate expert, so let it be you. By incorporating this type of visibility into your day-to-day plan, it will help you grow your real estate business. People upsizing?

article thumbnail

How to Create Content Fast – Create one month of content in a day

PR for Anyone

People will check you out before they work with you and they need to see that you are really a real estate expert. Share your favorite place in the community. Welcome a new business in the community. Content is king and you definitely want to stand out as the real estate expert to potential buyers and sellers.

article thumbnail

How to Create Great Content – FAST

PR for Anyone

Look at holidays and what you can relate your real estate business to and then post things about that. August – 21 st Senior Citizens Day – What are the trends of Senior Citizens and real estate? This is a great way to highlight your expertise in the real estate market with this demographic.

article thumbnail

Standing up for real estate mogul Kris Lindahl: 4 reasons I love his marketing approach

Communications Conversations

The (overly) popular real estate mogul has been seen on bus sides, billboards and even in the sky (over Allianz Field and Target Field recently) via his airplane giveaways. And, the marketing approach he’s taking seems to be working, from what I’ve heard and read. Kris Lindahl Real Estate billboards in 2050!

article thumbnail

PR Advantages of Pitching Trade Press

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Maybe it’s a Fast Company article detailing a compelling success or a groundbreaking startup story. A B2B with a new VR (virtual reality) tool for real estate sales should never neglect specialty outlets VR Journal or AR/VR Magazine – as well as real estate trade journals like Realtor Magazine.

Pitching 168
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Karn Dhingra, Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I reported on NASA and crime, local government, League City, the bedroom community close to Mission Control/Johnson Space Center. My journalism stops include S&P Global Market Intelligence, where I covered single-family housing, apartment, student housing, manufactured housing, office and industrial real estate investment trusts.

article thumbnail

Are You Ready for the Metaverse?

PRSay

In Zuckerberg’s metaverse, many physical objects in the real world, as well as people’s family members, friends and coworkers, would be replaced by cartoon holograms viewed through virtual-reality goggles. A recent Time article recounts, “The word ‘metaverse’ is often traced to Neal Stephenson’s 1992 dystopic, cyberpunk novel Snow Crash…”.