Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove Telecommunications
article thumbnail

How the APR Changed My Future

PRSay

Working for a national telecommunications firm in Atlanta, I lost a seismic bump up the corporate ladder. I learned that it was because I could not articulate the communications objectives, strategies and tactics that brought the multibillion-dollar firm’s products to life in the eyes of the target audience. A setback at work.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Ashley Simmons

Cision

Ashley Simmons, director of communications at the Telecommunications Industry Association, says you must first develop a plan for how you will achieve your goals. What drew you to the field of public relations and communication? The tools and technology will come after. I’ve never looked back.

article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

Growth was exponential and it soon incorporated other technologies such as telecommunications in facilitating access to the internet. The first websites for commercial use, direct communication, and soon online shopping arrived on the scene. Social media is seen as a relative latecomer. So, it remains in the public perception.

Ethics 52