Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Financial Remove Public Affairs
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

PR professionals control the narrative, mitigate damage, and restore public confidence during a crisis. Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. Shareholders, investors, financial institutions, etc.

article thumbnail

For PR Agencies, Does Cannes Really Matter?

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

But a few years ago, the public relations industry – led by the largest multinational agencies – decided that, in order to be competitive in an increasingly integrated marketing universe, we must be winners at Cannes, and we should work to grow the PR category to expand recognition for what we do.

Agency 120
article thumbnail

Masters in Marketing Interview: Paul Furiga, WordWrite Communications

Mindful Marketing

Before founding WordWrite, Paul was a vice president at Ketchum Public Relations in Pittsburgh, where he served clients including Bridgestone/Firestone, Delta Air Lines and Rutgers University. An interesting aspect of our work is that we find ourselves doing more and more public affairs work. As the CEO, you wear many hats.

article thumbnail

Contemplating selfie disruptions in historical and modern-day PR

PR Conversations

. “If I were Bernays, as a sign of self expression, I would dedicate my creative genius to adapt (or adopt) the ‘selfie’ idea for a public relations program dedicated to individual emancipation.” ” Stuart Ewen. By Toni Muzi Falconi. He remains a frequent contributor to PR Conversations.

System 40
article thumbnail

Contemplating selfie disruptions in historical and modern-day PR

PR Conversations

. “If I were Bernays, as a sign of self expression, I would dedicate my creative genius to adapt (or adopt) the ‘selfie’ idea for a public relations program dedicated to individual emancipation.” ” Stuart Ewen. By Toni Muzi Falconi. He remains a frequent contributor to PR Conversations.

System 40