Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Reputation
article thumbnail

Onclusive + RepTrak Partner to Merge Reputation & PR Metrics

Onclusive

Today, I am excited to announce that Onclusive and The RepTrak Company have entered into a strategic partnership to combine the world’s leading reputation metrics with AI-powered media analytics. The value of a strong reputation has never been more vital. To learn more about this partnership, please contact us at info@onclusive.com.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

3 former PR pros who made mid-career shifts and lived to talk about it

Communications Conversations

You could replace “agency life” with “corporate life” and insert a whole other sub-set of people, too. Kelly Groehler, Tim Westermeyer and Betsy Andersen all traded in their corporate and agency PR careers for work in another field. They all knew that I had no interest in returning to a corporate role.

Apparel 106
article thumbnail

The four Ps of public relations leadership

PR Conversations

Intangible assets include people , relationships , reputation …our territory. There are real leaders in our profession who are not only transforming their organisations, but are transforming the communities around them. That is how large our contribution is.

article thumbnail

Can we press release that? 15 stories about the public relations industry (you won’t believe #10)

Stephen Waddington

It’s an overview of industry issues as discussed by my community of practice. I started an online community of practice at the outset of the pandemic. There are some topics that come up time and time again in the community. Press releases are well understood in organisations and used as a general-purpose form of communication.

Industry 153