article thumbnail

Public Relations Skills

PR for Anyone

As a real estate agent, it’s important to be the “famous” agent in your community. The media is going to use someone as their real estate expert, so let it be you. By incorporating this type of visibility into your day-to-day plan, it will help you grow your real estate business. People upsizing?

article thumbnail

How to Create Great Content – FAST

PR for Anyone

Look at holidays and what you can relate your real estate business to and then post things about that. August – 21 st Senior Citizens Day – What are the trends of Senior Citizens and real estate? This is a great way to highlight your expertise in the real estate market with this demographic.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PR Advantages of Pitching Trade Press

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

While a feature in The Verge reaches a broad demographic of tech enthusiasts, a similar story in AI Magazine (published by the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence) will target the AI community: engineers, entrepreneurs, experts, and fans of artificial intelligence. Trade pubs are a community network.

Pitching 168
article thumbnail

Four More Tips for Environmental PR Pros

Landis PR

So, in addition to all the reporters with those titles, make sure you include the real estate, news, travel and political reporters who also cover these topics. CCNow is a great online resource for climate journalists and publicists. Keeping it up to date is really important. Justice for all. Working on ESG?

article thumbnail

How To Use Google Apps to be More Productive and Awesome

Cision

In my Gmail, I receive many Google Alerts and notifications from Google Plus Communities. Key features: Google Maps is a mobile (and desktop) mapping app, with an API that is used in numerous other applications (real estate apps like Zillow for example). I’m not unique. Google Maps. Google Plus. Conclusion.

Google 244
article thumbnail

Transformational CSR: When a pro-bono client metamorphizes into a cultural change agent within an agency

Waxing UnLyrical

For most companies, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) means giving back to the surrounding community. It’s typically done by supporting specific organizations either financially, through time and resources, or both. For creative marketing agencies, CSR often takes the form of pro-bono services.

Agency 80
article thumbnail

Managing Media Relations for a Publisher; Off Script No. 32: Rachael Wolensky of ALM

Sword and the Script

Today, she works for ALM Media , a publisher which grew its roots in trade publications for the legal community, but now owns titles beyond just legal including financial services, insurance, and consulting. RW: I work with Family & Community Somerset County (FCSSC) and it has opened my eyes to the need for care in our community.