article thumbnail

5 Great Results to Expect After Media Training

Landis PR

By Andie Davis Photo courtesy of Pixabay There are many great benefits that come from media training, and not just for media interviews. If you get media interview requests, you will want experienced media trainers to guide you through the ins and outs (and the dos and don’ts) of being a great interviewee.

article thumbnail

Pitch the Media

PR for Anyone

You’ve been ready my posts for years, watching the YouTube videos, and you’re ready to pitch. But the big question I get all the time is, “do I pitch the same story to all the different media outlets at the same time?” He read that entire pitch AND booked her for a segment. Put that in your email.

Pitching 223
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Strategy to Pitch the Media Today

PR for Anyone

Are you looking for strategies to pitch the media today? If you are an insurance agent, this is a great time to pitch a story about this. Check out the new laws in your state and see what you can pitch to the media TODAY. to pitch the media to land in the media. Happy New Year! Thank goodness.

Pitching 130
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Today, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix. At the same time, PR pros are constantly thinking about how to maximize the reach and impact of their earned media. PR professionals are now responsible for training a growing number of executives.

Training 195
article thumbnail

5 Tips to Pitching Success – When PR Stands for “Personal” Relations

Deirdre Breakenridge

When I started out in PR, my focus was building relationships with the media who were mostly print journalists at newspapers and trade publications. As I found editorial success for my agency’s clients, I was able to branch out and pitch radio and television broadcast opportunities. In the late 1980s, the media was cut and dry.

Pitching 150
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Today, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix. At the same time, PR pros are constantly thinking about how to maximize the reach and impact of their earned media. Media Training. Social Media & Community Management.

Training 370
article thumbnail

The 20 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Far from just managing a digital Rolodex, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix. Owned Media/Content Strategy. communications for Bayer Corporation, explains more in this Forbes article outlining internal communications best practices.