Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Skype Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

How PR and corporate communications can use animated gifs

Stuart Bruce

As public relations and corporate communications needs to become increasingly more visual gifs are one of the easiest and most effective ways to do it. Mobile friendly and work across platform including social media, web sites. Seven ways PR and corporate communications can use GIFs. Why use animated gifs?

article thumbnail

Communication at the Speed of Technology

Waxing UnLyrical

What it will give you is some questions to ask yourself about communicating at the speed of technology. There is no question that technology has had a huge impact on the ways and the speed at which we communicate. This interaction made me slow down and take a look at how I was communicating. Maybe next time!)

article thumbnail

If you have a #PR “To Do” List, Then You May Also Need a PR “Don’t Do” List

Deirdre Breakenridge

For every wrong, there are probably 100+ rights that don’t get discussed in our communities. Although it’s impossible to help everyone, all of the time, try your best to make time each week to answer questions, whether it’s via email, Skype or through your social media channels.

Skype 150
article thumbnail

If you have a #PR “To Do” List, Then You May Also Need a PR “Don’t Do” List

Deirdre Breakenridge

For every wrong, there are probably 100+ rights that don’t get discussed in our communities. Although it’s impossible to help everyone, all of the time, try your best to make time each week to answer questions, whether it’s via email, Skype or through your social media channels.

Skype 150
article thumbnail

Person-to-Person Communication: The Human Side of Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

I had an interesting (to me) exchange of thoughts with a reader of my own blog recently on the subject of person-to-person communication. That we should be exploring ways in which to improve our online communications. Impersonally delivered electronic communication isn’t going to cut it. (Ed: Today’s Tax Day in the U.S.

article thumbnail

Holding out for a hero

Stephen Waddington

The entire series of events that occurred can be traced back to that initial press release, supported by ongoing authentic communication, a compelling story, a hero, a strong sense of purpose, and an emotional pull that resonated with much of the population. Facetime, Zoom, Houseparty, Skype, etc. have become our new normal.

Radio 89
article thumbnail

Five Quick and Easy Ways to Show #PR Thanks

Deirdre Breakenridge

If you’re in PR and communications, here are five quick and easy ways to show your colleagues, peers and industry professionals that you’re thankful. Even just a little time each week to share thoughts with a student via Twitter or to schedule a Skype “coffee” chat is a fantastic way to show thanks. The Shout-Out.

Skype 150