Remove Branding Remove Community Remove Reddit Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

I’ve been writing this monthly column about PR technology companies for nearly five years – and I’m still continuously reminded that while these companies make software for communicators, they are not typically communication experts. I believe the generative AI is based on OpenAI technology, which makes ChatGPT.

Analysis 144
article thumbnail

Introducing Crisis Dashboard

NewsWhip

According to Gartner’s 2020 survey , CMOs, who once sought brand awareness above all else, now seek positive brand perception and trust. They’re right to do so: In 2020, one in two consumers globally say that lockdown has made them more likely to buy from brands they trust. Announcing the NewsWhip x Reddit Partnership.

Crisis 158
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Leverage Emotions to Boost Digital PR

Cision

In fact, consumers think of brands and products as something, or someone, that could address their emotional needs. Fractl, a digital marketing firm, carried out a surveyed of 400 people asking them to record their emotional responses to 100 of the top images from Reddit’s r/pics community. Humanize Your Brand.

article thumbnail

Reputation on social media – Comms must own it or lose it

NewsWhip

Brand reputation, intellectual property, and contractual rights comprise the three most valuable intangibles in company valuations today – and intangibles comprise the vast majority of value in large corporations. . Ads where the brand hero drives off into the sunset. . No More Heroes Any More. understand .

article thumbnail

My Take on the Fake News Debate

Flack's Revenge

Some very smart people from the worlds of media, business, and technology made great arguments for each side. If they don’t, their brands and reputations (and hence businesses) will take a beating. Reddit’s r/news/world Community used a Series of Nudges to Push Users to Fact-check News.

Reddit 168
article thumbnail

Five ingredients for real-time crisis comms

NewsWhip

It can be difficult for brands to know what to do with real-time media monitoring data even when they have it. Preparation is key when it comes to a crisis — knowing what’s important to your brand and business and having the necessary dashboards built in advance beforehand is critical to getting ahead of any future issue.

Crisis 78
article thumbnail

Level Up Your Content Campaigns Through Next-Gen Channels and Mediums

Contently - Strategy

In a digital age where audience behaviors shift with each new trend and technological advance, it’s paramount for marketers to introduce their content campaigns directly into the spaces where their target audiences are most engaged. As unsuspecting commuters waited, AR technology transformed the mundane into the extraordinary.