Remove 2021 Remove Community Remove Conference Remove Technology
article thumbnail

10 PR Conferences All PR Solo Pros Need to Know About in 2021

Solo PR Pro

There’s typically no department conference budget or boss urging you to attend the latest networking event on behalf of the company. That’s why PR conferences and events are one of the best ways to hone your skills so you can bring even more value to your clients. 10 PR conferences you can’t miss in 2021. PRSA ICON 2021.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Register for Marketing AI Conference (MAICON) 2021 Virtual, Sept. 31, 2021, I sold PR 20/20 to Blue Cypress , a family of companies owned and led by Amith Nagarajan that is dedicated to building purpose-driven businesses. We will be making new investments over the coming months in talent and technology to advance the agency.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

SEO vendor that dabbles in PR technology buys an audience and adds an influencer to their team. Second, these weren’t just emails lists from downloaded content – but communities of engaged readers. That acquisition opened up the potential for a new technology competitor in PR – attacking from the flanks. Case in point?

SEO 139
article thumbnail

Future skills for public relations practitioners - World PR Day

Stephen Waddington

Reuben Sinclair was among several recruiters that reported increasing demand talent in January 2021. Physical events cancelled during lockdown shifted online as COVID-19 disrupted conferences, meetings, training sessions and workshops. Practitioners have been at the forefront of helping organisations respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Publicity 199
article thumbnail

10 Million Reasons to Make AI Education Accessible for Marketers

PR 20/20

That led me to launch Marketing AI Institute in 2016, create the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON) in 2019, and, most recently, introduce AI Academy for Marketers in 2020. Think about how rapidly technology has evolved over the last two decades. This technological revolution is unstoppable. Private Slack community.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Register for Marketing AI Conference (MAICON) 2021 Virtual, Sept. 31, 2021, I sold PR 20/20 to Blue Cypress , a family of companies owned and led by Amith Nagarajan that is dedicated to building purpose-driven businesses. We will be making new investments over the coming months in talent and technology to advance the agency.

article thumbnail

How to Quickly Become Recognized as a Thought Leader on LinkedIn in 2022

wiredPRworks

Redirect interest to your own personal community, such a blog or membership site, where people can learn, contribute and continue the dialogue with a link to or mention of the community in your public profile and track traffic to measure results. Her podcast, Growing Social Now, launched in 2021. OVER TO YOU. What would you add?