Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Ethics
article thumbnail

How Can Businesses Create A More Ethical Environment – Erica Salmon Byrne

Ethical Voices

She was one of the first people I interviewed when Ethical Voices launched in 2019, and I figured it was time to have her back, particularly because Ethisphere recently released an updated list of the World’s Most Ethical companies. What are the top ethics issues facing companies? It has a couple of component pieces.

Ethics 71
article thumbnail

The Importance of PR Skills in a Hyper-Globalized World

PRSay

In 2000, the company had become part of the DaimlerChrysler alliance, but then Mitsubishi tried unsuccessfully to hide defects in its cars, rather than acting ethically by conducting a mass recall. But then the 2016 scandal forced Nissan to suspend selling those models. How did Ghosn achieve this feat?

Ethics 261
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2022 Brands in Motion: Global Ethics Insights – Rebecca Wilson

Ethical Voices

Overseeing a team of 120 communicators, Rebecca is responsible for driving the overall strategic direction, commercial operations, and global client growth across the markets, and driving collaboration across the APAC region. While I was a bit under the weather from a cold, Rebecca provided ethics insights on a number of topics, including:

Ethics 74
article thumbnail

Ethical Voices - Untitled Article

Ethical Voices

She was one of the first people I interviewed when Ethical Voices launched in 2019, and I figured it was time to have her back, particularly because Ethisphere recently released an updated list of the World’s Most Ethical companies. What are the top ethics issues facing companies? It has a couple of component pieces.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. Invest in your future! Leveraging data to make more accurate predictions.

article thumbnail

Aspire to Higher - Benchmarks for a PR Pro

PR Job Coach

And what does 2016 hold for the field and for public relations pros ? The demand for public relations professionals has never been better and 2016 will likely accelerate the need for folks who are, “Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.” Always has.