article thumbnail

Public Relations Skills

PR for Anyone

As a real estate agent, it’s important to be the “famous” agent in your community. The media is going to use someone as their real estate expert, so let it be you. By incorporating this type of visibility into your day-to-day plan, it will help you grow your real estate business. People upsizing?

article thumbnail

Four More Tips for Environmental PR Pros

Landis PR

There are a LOT of reporters writing about the environment and climate change from a LOT of beats. So, in addition to all the reporters with those titles, make sure you include the real estate, news, travel and political reporters who also cover these topics. Keeping it up to date is really important. Justice for all.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Ebony Vaz

Solo PR Pro

After graduating from the University of Central Florida, where she conducted research in virtual reality and password information security, Ebony took a job with 7-Eleven as part of the real estate department. Some need help with marketing, others hope to be thought leaders in their industry and need help writing content.

Meeting 52
article thumbnail

How to Fill Your Slow-Moving PR Pipeline Pitching Vertical Markets

Rock the Status Quo

The PR community has growing dialog around the importance of a custom pitch. Physicians, dentists and attorneys make up a significant portion of their commercial real estate loan business, through funding the purchase of office condo space. Two words: vertical markets. Get Creative With WHO You Pitch.

Pitching 100
article thumbnail

How OhioHealth increased their newsroom coverage by 889% in one year - Part 2

Presspage

Missy Gleason: Yes and you could have an events team working on a video that the communications team was already planning to write a story on. and "Is this really something that should have that top half of the real estate?" or "We’re both working on the same story. What are we doing?"

article thumbnail

How to write an abstract for your conference talk or webinar

Remote PR Jobs

Originally seen on Medium For better or for worse, I’ve become an abstract-writing machine over the years. Whether it’s from writing my own abstracts for conference CFPs, or ghost-writing webinar abstracts for others, I’ve drafted a lot of abstracts. I’ve settled into a bit of a formula. Did your title stand out?

article thumbnail

Should Your Brand Voice Stay the Same Across Social Channels?

Contently - Strategy

.” The user base is far more intergenerational than say, Instagram or Twitter, which means it’s prime real estate for content that recalls the reader’s “golden years,” whether you’re trying to connect with retirees over 65 or millennials recalling the ’90s. Your brand on Twitter.

Brand 111