article thumbnail

Pitches That Placed: How to Pitch Sources to Black Enterprise

OnePitch

On this week’s Pitches That Placed, we’re highlighting a pitch that landed coverage, and a video interview , in Black Enterprise for its introduction to a valuable source. I knew that she was from the Bay Area and was familiar with the community.”. I was 100% sure that she would nail it in print and on camera.”. __.

article thumbnail

Domain Authority, Trust, and Thought Leadership

The Proactive Report

Just as with print publications, the top tier websites are harder to pitch. These once small startups understood how to leverage the new dimensions of trust and grew into thriving enterprises. Build a community online and nurture that group with relevant content that builds trust and loyalty. Listen to your community.

article thumbnail

Earned Media vs. Media Relations [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Summary of monthly PR tech news: Critical Mention adds a media database; Talkwalker acquires Nielson Social; Watch out for fine print in media monitoring contracts As a term, earned media made a big splash in search trends in late 2004 or early 2005…and then interest waned. Over time, the digital community warmed to the term again.

article thumbnail

Another PR Tech Startup Gets Venture Funding [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

The PR community needs the competition. Enterprise monitoring may cost more. We look forward to continuing to grow the platform’s community of experts and journalists, as well as integrating it into our suite of public relations solutions.”. That sounds promising. That’s the first in this month’s PR Tech Sum. Propel Raises $4.5

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

As chief editor, I lead all FleetOwner’s content planning efforts for both print and digital. That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. For our enterprise and feature stories, we always aim to incorporate the human element as well.

Meeting 60
article thumbnail

FDA Guidance on Drug Advertising: Compliance Questions for Pharmaceutical Communications Professionals

ISEBOX

Oktavia has years of experience as a pharmaceutical communications professional, so she has a firm grasp on how to walk the narrow path of FDA regulatory compliance. She was managing print and TV ad campaigns long before she started using online and social media channels to promote her current employer, ABC Drug Corp.

article thumbnail

PR Tech Briefing: How Cision Impact is Bringing Earned Media Attribution and Retargeting to Public Relations

Sword and the Script

PR pros that report to the CEO might be less interested, but I’d challenge that segment of our community to give it some thought. Truly global brands, with large enterprise deployments, will run upwards of $100,000. Advertising is a valid channel of communication. A good print ad in the analog world could drive coverage too.