Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Privacy
article thumbnail

Blog Contest Winner: How The FEEL Model Can Get You Closer to Your Goals

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post By Keke Ellis, American University Grad Student, FEEL Blog Post Winner. I scored lowest (love of mission) in the area that I expected and higher (or highest) in those areas that I expected (empathy and ethics), as well. Back in 2014, I made a comment on Facebook about the movie Dear White People. It’s okay to be open.

Blogging 239
article thumbnail

Understanding the Defense Tech Industry and the Role of Public Relations

5W PR

It delves into the intricate landscape of national security, cutting-edge innovation, and complex ethical considerations. They want to create a future where security and ethics work together, where innovation saves lives, and where defense tech companies are seen as responsible partners working towards a safer world.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

Meltwater gamifies customer community. Meltwater added a rewards program to its online customer community. Members will be able to earn status by actively contributing to the community and then receive branded gifts. Meltwater announced six principles to govern the ethical development of AI. Content picks PR ethics.

Analysis 147
article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram caption polls, TikTok’s silent fallout & LinkedIn introduces Sponsored Articles

Prohibition

Implementing these polls can also foster a deeper connection with the audience, working toward community building goals. These changes include new content policies and enhanced protections, and for marketers it’s important to consider target demographics in terms of their safety and privacy.

article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The practical handbook has its roots in the #PRstack community that Frederik Vincx and I developed. The community published two guides to tools in public relations and has been inactive since 2015. It also carries a heavy duty disclaimer about data privacy, security and fact-checking.

Tools 52
article thumbnail

Own Your Idea, Grow Your Audience with Storytelling [Case Study]

PR 20/20

So, we started a blog at www.MarketingAIinstitute.com , and began telling a story about the current and future potential of AI. Brands will need to become more human with greater resources dedicated to listening, relationship building, ethics, empathy, creativity, culture and community. Challenge: Understand & Apply AI.

article thumbnail

Smear Tactics: Great for BBQ, but PR? Not So Much

Waxing UnLyrical

According to the article, Mark Zuckerberg and his team hired Burson-Marsteller , a well-known public relations firm, to plant negative stories accusing Google of being careless with Gmail users privacy. I’ll wait for you to stop laughing at the obvious irony of Facebook criticizing another company’s user privacy policy.

Privacy 95