Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Power in Community: Get Public Relations Results through Strategic Alliances

Solo PR Pro

Whether you represent a non-profit or corporate client, there is an excellent opportunity for positive public relations in strategic sponsorships. The Philadelphia Public Relations Association (PPRA) recently gathered a panel of corporate decisionmakers to share what works, what doesn’t, and why they value this kind of partnership.

article thumbnail

We Are Not Invisible

PRSay

Seeing these acts against other members of the Asian American and Pacific Islander community (AAPI), which I am a part of, both saddens and infuriates me. My college job was telemarketing sales for a bank. I knew I had to keep using my voice and I needed to keep staying visible, for myself and the community.

Community 147
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 creative ways to promote your company’s corporate volunteer efforts

Communications Conversations

When it comes to corporate volunteerism and social media, isn’t this what we normally see from brands? Posts like these are all too common when it comes to corporate volunteerism and social media for big brands. Wouldn’t that be an interesting way to shine the light on the corporate volunteerism work? Good story.

article thumbnail

11 Top Reasons to Write a Press Release for ESG

Newsfile

Furthermore, distributing a press release that announces this great achievement shows that you are invested in ESG storytelling. Involvement with Charity Work or Making a Charitable Contribution Corporate philanthropy supports the well-being of others through donations, volunteerism, sponsorships and other forms of giving back.

Writing 52
article thumbnail

How to Make Your Email Autoresponders Sizzle More Than Jessica Rabbit

Waxing UnLyrical

Over time you’ll see that this extremely useful automation that we’ve come to rely on will make you look anything but robot-like to your network … and help transform them into your community. Author information Shonali Burke President & CEO at Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc.

How To 95
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Hook Your Audience

Waxing UnLyrical

What You Can Learn About Storytelling from Charity Water. Founder and publisher of Waxing UnLyrical, Shonali Burke helps smart businesses make bank by taking their communications from corporate codswallop to community cool™. Author information Shonali Burke President & CEO at Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc.

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Brad Marley , Chief Storyteller, Yelram Media . 2016: 11 Shrewd PR and Marketing Predictions You Can Bank On. You’ll find my own prognostication at the very bottom.

Marketing 214