Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

Gearing up for a productive fall means having the most efficient tools in your PR and communications toolbox. There are SO many tools that I’ve “ Tech Tested ” in 2014. Here are nine resources (both free and paid tools) I’ve discovered that have the power to enhance your communications program in a variety of ways.

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

In 2014, as I started to share my experiences on LinkedIn, Twitter, and my on Blog, I was recruited to speak at anti-bribery and compliance conferences. I would do so via a live satellite feed, providing insights, and sharing my experiences at international conferences from London to Shanghai. Most of this happened in the U.S.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Myth Of The Social CEO

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The annual report on CEO social media usage by ECCO, an international network of independent PR firms, found that just 15% have a presence on Twitter – down from 17% last year. One of the better studies is from 2016, with data collected in 2014 – quite a long time in digital media years. It’s a tall order. Think advocacy.

article thumbnail

Exploring Best Practices in Global Communications

PRSay

I threw myself into understanding mandarin and Chinese history and reveled in getting to know the community. I was a PRSA member off and on during my time abroad, including serving as an international delegate at large in 2014. We need to find the facts, understand the news and communicate compellingly. We’re diplomats.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: International Women’s Day

Waxing UnLyrical

Yesterday was International Women’s Day ( marked for the first time in 1911 , and for the first time on March 8 in 1914… the more you know …). Six marketing lessons for International Women’s Day. International Women’s Day: This Is What It Really Means To Act #LikeAGirl.

article thumbnail

Power of Digital Storytelling: A Guide for Nonprofits to Engage Youth to Become Change Agents

Deirdre Breakenridge

Creating a space for young people to share their stories can inspire them to connect with their own community and be part of the change. DoSomething.org is all about empowering young people across the globe to make positive change, both online and off, through campaigns that make an impact in the community.

Nonprofit 240
article thumbnail

Public relations and professionalism: work to do to realise full potential

Stephen Waddington

Practitioners and academics operate in almost entirely separate communities. Betteke van Ruler borrowed the title of a poplar book on gender issues to describe the situation between the two communities. To communicate effectively across a full range of platforms and technologies. Organisational Capabilities.

Publicity 167