article thumbnail

A Beginner’s Guide to Digital Media

5W PR

Understanding the digital world From blog posts and ebooks to social media and online news, the written word reigns supreme in conveying information and sparking conversations. Photographs, illustrations, memes, and infographics paint a thousand stories without a single word, engaging people through color, composition, and symbolism.

Media 78
article thumbnail

29 Ways to Stay Creative [Infographic]

Solo PR Pro

Fortunately, I found many of the ideas in the following infographic, produced by the no longer active Creattica, fun and motivating: “Read a page of the dictionary” is my favorite (am I the only one who used to do this as a kid??). Free ebook: “Get It in Writing!”. Founder of Solo PR PRO & #solopr chat. Kellye Crane.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Use Personas in PR

Doctor Spin

Learn more: How To Use Personas in PR Subscribe and get a free ebook on how to get better PR ideas. Psychographics Values : Sustainability, transparency in corporate practices, community involvement. Learn more: How To Use Personas in PR Subscribe and get a free ebook on how to get better PR ideas. Which Persona Type Is Best?

How To 52
article thumbnail

TCIP #015 – Social Media Monitoring in a Crisis with Chris Syme

Melissa Agnes

This episode of The Crisis Intelligence Podcast discusses: How to train your community managers in crisis and issues management. Check out Chris’s infographic board on Pinterest. Check out her ebook “Practice Safe Social” Thanks to Chris for taking the time to have this interesting conversation with me!

article thumbnail

5 Steps to Creating More Social Media Traffic Through a Content Distribution Plan

Critical Mention

For example, if your company produced an eBook, at first you would promote the piece in its entirety, but throughout the next month or so you could use quotes and graphics from the eBook with the link to your resources page. Images, infographics, GIFs, and interactive videos can breathe new life into your content.

article thumbnail

5 Ways Associations Can Save Time on Marketing and Sales Efforts

PR 20/20

Whether your association represents professionals in a specific industry or aims to foster a sense of community among like-minded individuals, streamlining your marketing and sales processes can lead to significant time savings and increased productivity. Ensure this asset includes a CTA to download the full ebook.

article thumbnail

8 Ways Public Relations Can Fuel Successful Content Marketing

PR 20/20

And your project management system has been stacked with all the standard elements of a successful content marketing campaign, such as: An eBook: All of the brilliant (and statistically valid) research and insights you’ve gathered have been neatly packaged into a downloadable eBook. Community relations. Crisis communications.