Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Digital PR Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

PR professionals control the narrative, mitigate damage, and restore public confidence during a crisis. Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. Educate the market and modify perceptions.

article thumbnail

SEO Software Company SEMrush Moves into PR with Prowly Acquisition [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last couple of years, on the first Tuesday of the month, I summarize all of the news I’ve seen from the PR technology community. Here’s your monthly PR Tech Sum. SEMrush acquires Prowly A software company that has traditionally made tools for SEOs is moving into PR.

Software 176
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

For She’s a Jolly Good Fellow. And So Is He

ZudePR

She’s a great communications practitioner (particularly crisis management), a fellow grammar pedant, and like me, is always learning. But it’s only been since I set up my own PR firm in April 2014 that I’ve come to really value having people like Jane around. She’s looked out for me, and I her.

eBook 113
article thumbnail

All the 4’s: Droopy Drawers

ZudePR

1 The Power of Communities. I used to work for a PR company. Anyway, harnessing the power of communities is a great way to bring your light from behind a bushel and out into the open. For two years I went from strength to strength and in 2014 was the first (adopted) Scot home at the Berlin marathon in 2 hours 43 minutes.

article thumbnail

Orlando or Bust! Last Chance to Register for Solo PR Event at Discounted Rates

Solo PR Pro

This year, we’ve joined forces with the well-respected Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Conference – being held August 10-12, in Orlando – to help develop a program jam-packed with sessions of interest to the Solo PR Pro community. Hope to see you again this year for another terrific event!

Hotels 40
article thumbnail

PRSA LA State of the State of PR

The Proactive Report

Duane Bates, Senior Director of Digital Communications Strategy and New Media, Habitat for Humanity International. Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Officer, Content Marketing Institute. Rob Six, Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications, Roll International. SF: The same applies to those who are not digital natives.

article thumbnail

28 Observations from 28 Months as a Solo PR

ZudePR

In 2014, a whopping 581,000 businesses started up in the UK. One of them was me, Zude PR. I don’t know what the figure is for Glasgow PR firms, but I imagine it’s similar. Here are 28 top observations from MY first 28 months as a solo digital PR pro (just in case you ever need them ). Spot on, Wikipedia.