Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Journalism
article thumbnail

News publishers playing catch-up with Gen Z audiences

Wadds Inc.

Rebecca investigated the news media habits and preferences of Generation Z (born 1997-2010) in the UK. The study is based on a review of existing industry studies, interviews with industry experts, and a survey of more than 1,000 young people. The work was funded and published by the CIPR Research Fund.

Study 111
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vince Bond, Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

How long have you been in journalism and how did you get started? One day, I might pop up with an interview request when I feel they’re a good fit. I graduated from Michigan State in 2010 after transferring from Delta College, a community college in Saginaw. What elements or characteristics do you look for in a story?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Reflexivity Memo on PR practice from craft skills to education. A case of ‘plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose’.

PR Conversations

Publication of that collective interview was prompted by my piece called A radical view of PR , which generated 48 comments including, notably, a response from Jim Grunig – one of several in the resulting lively discussion. These developments also gave life to what was known at the time as ‘digital PR’ or ‘E-PR’.

article thumbnail

Use “Smartcuts” to Build Your Business and Improve the World

Polaris

After graduating from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism, he wrote for Fast Company and Wired. Then in 2010, he co-founded Contently to help brands produce audience building content. He joined tech-themed networking groups, meeting founders and inventors of world-changing companies.

Airlines 100
article thumbnail

How Pioneers in Skirts Ran a Successful Kickstarter Campaign…and Beyond!

Deirdre Breakenridge

That was a real success in the college community. During the campaign our team convinced small bloggers to continue posting articles about the film, social media posts to be shared and engaged with, online radio shows to interview the producers, and backers to tout how proud they were to support the film!

Film 150
article thumbnail

PR Is As PR Does

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali PR Is As PR Does October 28th, 2010 Tweet Just a little bit crazy This has been a bit of a crazy week for me (actually, it’s been a bit of a crazy last few weeks for me, but who’s counting?).

article thumbnail

Is Pay-to-Post Blogging The New Advertorial?

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Is Pay-to-Post Blogging The New Advertorial? November 23rd, 2010 Tweet Guest post by Jackson Wightman I take part in a few Twitter chats when time permits. As soon as I did my credibility would be shot.