article thumbnail

MOVE is Mobility Reimagined: 5 Reasons to Attend the #1 Urban Mobility Show

Bianchi Biz Blog

The only event to bring together top executives from across the value chain – CPOs, OEMs, autonomous vehicles, transport operators, cities, battery manufacturers and utilities – MOVE provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn, innovate, partner and do business. 5 REASONS TO ATTEND MOVE: 1.

Mobile 88
article thumbnail

A Beginner’s Guide to Digital Media

5W PR

Start with user-friendly tools and online tutorials to practice writing, editing, designing, and creating any sort of content consistently. Podcasts, music streaming, and audiobooks transport people to sonic landscapes, weaving emotions and narratives through the magic of sound. Stay informed about these evolving technologies.

Media 78
article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

I would spend hours writing fictional narratives in my room, transporting to the imaginary worlds I was creating. I continued writing stories, but castles and princesses quickly became congressmen and protests. Skip over a few chapters, and I was a public relations major and soon-to-be University of Oregon graduate.

article thumbnail

Consumers Want to Travel, Here are PR Strategies that Will Make Them Book The Trip

5W PR

Write impactful press releases and engage with relevant travel publications and blogs to make the most of these audiences. Offers Everyone enjoys a good deal, especially when it comes to package deals that include accommodation, activities, and transportation. Retargeting can remind interested users to book their trip.

Travel 78
article thumbnail

Breaking Barriers to Prove #BlackTalentsMatter

PRSay

When I graduated, I spent my spare time offering to write press releases and manage social media for community groups in my native Detroit. When I applied for PR jobs, I always ran into barriers like unpaid internships, lack of transportation, not enough experience, not being a culture fit and (eventually) too much job-hopping.

article thumbnail

Communicating about COVID-19 Vaccines Requires Understanding Fears, Building Trust

PRSay

West Virginia was an early national leader in delivering COVID-19 vaccines, with 79 percent of the state’s residents over the age of 65 now fully vaccinated and 60 percent of its eligible population having received at least one dose, as of this writing. Establishing trust through relationships. Enlisting trusted local leaders.

article thumbnail

17 people who should have been on MN AdFed’s 32 Under 32 List

Communications Conversations

We all know we have a strong agency community here in Minneapolis/St. Kayla’s exceptional work has established her as a go-to source for writing, corporate communications, integrated marketing campaigns and media relations counsel within Digi-Key. But, man, I can’t help think what a missed opportunity this is.