Remove Brand Remove Community Remove Government Remove Public Affairs
article thumbnail

Astroturfing has no place in modern public relations or public affairs

Stephen Waddington

Propaganda has no place in modern public affairs or public relations. Jim Waterson writing in The Guardian highlights dark Facebook Pages that CTF has run on behalf of the Airbus, Canary Wharf Group and the Saudi government. Astroturfing should be called out in the strongest terms.

article thumbnail

The Different Types of Public Relations: A Complete Guide

Stern + Associates

Customers, investors, suppliers, employees, and even the community can be stakeholders. Community relations Community relations is a type of public relations that focuses on building relationships between an organization and its local community. There are many ways to build community relations.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

It also provides information on key economic indicators, government initiatives, and advice for foreign companies looking to navigate Finland’s media environment. The Government led by Prime Minister Petteri Orpo has a very ambitious program to balance the State budget and support growth.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Connie Partoyan

Cision

I am also excited to lead a team of extremely talented individuals and to work with some of the most respected brands in America. A lot has changed in that time, especially in how companies, associations and organizations approach public affairs and government affairs. and in local communities.

article thumbnail

Q&A with Kivvit CIO Zach Silber on distilling data for their clients

NewsWhip

Zach is the Chief Innovation Officer at Kivvit, a national data-driven public affairs & strategic communications agency. Kivvit specializes in data-driven public affairs work, reputation management, and crisis communications. BL: Brand participation. You have to be authentic.

Data 148
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Ashley Simmons

Cision

It made sense that I should be in the nation’s capital to study public affairs and obtain more real-world experience, so I moved to D.C. It made sense that I should be in the nation’s capital to study public affairs and obtain more real-world experience, so I moved to D.C. I’ve never looked back. Maybe, but maybe not.

article thumbnail

Event Sustainability — The Triple Bottom Line

Landis PR

There is a lot of chatter in the events industry around sustainability and how frameworks such as the triple bottom line (TBL) and environmental, social, and governance ( ESG ) factors influence event planning. Investors often use ESG to assess the risk and potential return of an investment. Do Sustainable Events Cost More?