Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Here’s Why In 2022, Brand Narrative Will Be a Company’s Most Powerful Growth Accelerator  

Shift Communications

Organizations across industries and stages are looking at what their 2022 growth targets will be, and the strategies for getting there. Operationally, the brand narrative directly helps build a community of supporters, partners, investors and talent. Brand narrative is not a marketing overlay or communications afterthought.

Brand 97
article thumbnail

2022 PR Predictions

Landis PR

Needless to say, all of them used some form of communications effort. 2022 will not stop posing challenges and creating opportunities for public relations practitioners no matter where they are based on the globe. ESG issues will be dominating corporate communications in 2022 and beyond.”. In the U.S.,

Trends 52
article thumbnail

Best Practices in Global Comms: A Conversation With PRCAI CEO Deeptie Sethi

PRSay

She is developing and shaping the agenda for the PR community in India and helping the association support and raise industry standards. The value of PR and communications in India has a new dimension, especially post COVID-19. Digital-first campaigns, influencer mapping and marketing are new ways of storytelling.

Local 133
article thumbnail

How to Quickly Become Recognized as a Thought Leader on LinkedIn in 2022

wiredPRworks

To celebrate 17 years, here’s a 2022 version of this post updating subject matter expert to thought leader. Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a creative marketing communication consultancy that attracts attention, builds brands, and connects communities. To date, I’ve written 373 posts about LinkedIn.

article thumbnail

The Volume and Variety of Communications Work is Shifting, Finds 5th Annual Survey of Comms Pros

Sword and the Script

” In open-ended comments, respondents cite digital, internal comms and a greater focus on comms by leadership as among the underlying reasons. Some of those comments include the following: “Significantly more related to internal comms and recruiting.”. Stacey Miller , Vice President, Communications, Auto Care Association.

Survey 132
article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 82
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Internal comms takes center comms stage in hybrid work.

Marketing 190