Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Local Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

5 Ways to Engage With Word-Of-Mouth

Cision

This post is based on information in our “ Build & Evangelize Your Community With Word-Of-Mouth Marketing.”. Grassroots marketing can come in the form of a letter to your local news outlet, arranging volunteers for local outreach or many other things. A brand doesn’t have to undertake all of those. Grassroots.

Airlines 120
article thumbnail

Interesting Talks – London

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post By Jacqueline Jensen, Community Evangelist, Piktochart*. Creating and maintaining meaningful connections while only being in a community for a small time is a tall order. Creating and maintaining meaningful connections while only being in a community for a small time is a tall order.

Community 150
article thumbnail

Skybound Dreams: The Inspiring Journey of Pilot Amanda J. Harrison

PR for Anyone

The experience wasn’t just about the sights; it was about immersing oneself in the culture, exploring museums with old sledges, and indulging in local cuisine, which often included surprising ingredients like pine cones. She describes Norway as a fascinating blend of modernity and ancient traditions.

Airlines 130
article thumbnail

6 Awesome Examples of How To Leverage Corporate History in Brand Storytelling

MaccaPR

Your brand can share storytelling moments from its company history with your key stakeholders, too. Corporate histories are important to customers, employees, business partners, and community members. A photo posted by Ben & Jerry's (@benandjerrys) on Jul 31, 2015 at 9:03am PDT. Legos' Corporate History Video.

article thumbnail

The Secret to Social Engagement

prTini

For all the talk about storytelling, content marketing and “humanizing brands” — it’s not nearly as effective if the brand can’t participate in real-time dialogue. From May 7th-July 3rd, 2015 he sent 959 tweets to brands reading “I love you [brand Twitter handle] #brandlove.”

Retail 28
article thumbnail

Collision’s Audacious Return to Toronto

Flatiron Communications

In “Newsroom Innovation: What’s the Future of Storytelling, ” Michelle Manafy of Digital Content Next (a former client when it was called the Online Publisher’s Association), served as moderator to USA Today editor-in-chief Nicole Carroll and Axios executive editor Aja Whitaker-Moore. Notably, Ms.

article thumbnail

Recap Part I: #PRStudChat Discusses PR Education & Learning

Deirdre Breakenridge

On October 13, 2015, I joined an invigorating #PRStudChat with my fellow educators, students, and professionals about Teaching and Learning in Public Relations. I was delighted when Deirdre said YES. I was dancing in the room with my four-year-old boy. How has your PR education prepared you for your career?

Education 150