Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Journalism Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Recap: 9 Top Takeaways from New Media Expo (#NMX) 2015

Cision

Last week, Cision’s journalism facing brand Help a Reporter Out (HARO) attended New Media Expo in Las Vegas. We received tons of great info on content creation , storytelling and writing, so below we highlighted some of the best takeaways: 1. See all of Ekaterina’s visual storytelling tips here. Click here to tweet this! ).

Media 120
article thumbnail

Top Takeaways – 2015 Solo PR FPRA Conference Recap

Solo PR Pro

Just some of the Solo PR Pro community who joined us in Florida. This conference was chock-full of outstanding presentations from highly revered speakers, including many members of our own Solo PR community. Scipps School of Journalism at Ohio University. What more could one have asked for? Conference highlights.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Growth of independent journalism. “We Brad Marley , Chief Storyteller, Yelram Media . 2015: 6 Pragmatic Content Marketing Predictions for 2015.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

Get Inspired by Solo PR at the FPRA Conference—Whether Here or Afar

Solo PR Pro

The Solo PR crew works hard and plays hard, and we’re doing plenty of both at Solo PR Pro’s main event activity for 2015—the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Conference, taking place this week (August 9-12, 2015). Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University. Three Really Is The Magic Number.

article thumbnail

Are we still over-relying on media relations?

Communications Conversations

I’m talking about the broader scope of PR here–media relations, content marketing, social media marketing, community relations, etc. Think Netflix + The Wall Street Journal (and a bunch of others here ). Something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately: Are we over-relying on media relations in PR?

article thumbnail

Collision’s Audacious Return to Toronto

Flatiron Communications

I gravitated to the Centre Stage, but checked out the PandaConf (ad/marketing), and FourthEstate (media/journalism) stages. Notable quotables from Betsy Reed: “One of the things we’ve learned in the past few years is that while it’s necessary for journalism to serve as a fact-checking function of those in power…it’s not sufficient.

article thumbnail

22 PR Rock Stars of the Future

Communications Conversations

Melissa Thibodo is the whole package – she is incredibly bright with PR strategy, she is among our top student writers and editors in the journalism school, she has unparalleled relationship building skills, and she has a strong foundation of real-world experience. (written by Tiffany Gallicano) . Karie Mooney, @karies_korner.

Sports 0